STEPS FOR LOADING OF WEB SUPPORT FILES/Digital Signature
Installation of new JRE for entry of on-line S.O. & I/Call
- Removal of old version of JRE, if any.
a) Click on start- setting- control panel.
b) Double click on “Add or Remove program”.
c) Select “Java” software and then click on “remove”.
d) Now open “my computer”->c:\Document and settings\Administrator\Local settings\Temp. Delete all the files from this place.
e) c:\Document and settings\Administrator\Local settings\Temporary internet files. Delete all the files from this place.
f) c:\Document and settings\Administrator\Local settings\History. Delete all the files from this place.
- Restart your computer.
Now download new version JRE software by clicking on ‘Web Support files’ located on top left-corner of DGS&D site www.dgsnd.gov.in and ‘save’ in any location, say desktop.
- Step 1.
- Step 2.
Install JRE by Double clicking on run icon available on dialog boxed. Followed by ‘run’. Continue clicking on ‘next’ till ‘finish’ is reached.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- Now open control panel.double click on java icon.then click on.
- Step 1 -
Step 2 -
Step 3 - Click on Settings
Now click on delete files and go ahead with ok ok…. And now you can open the web site.
- Now the system is ready for online application of DGS&D website.
Install E_Lock Software Required for Digital Signature.
- Check first whether you have installed your Software required for Digital signature Token.
- By Opening Internet Explorer Browser->Tool->Internet Option->Content->certificate.
- If your signature is present in Certificate dialog box then you have installed your software for your token.But you need to install e-Lock software also from DGS&D websitewww.dgsnd.gov.in”->indentor’s page or vendor’s page->Followed by link “click here”.
Click on Run.
Finally going by run, ok etc. You will get message like.
All the application except this one must remain closed.